Bundling up against the cold

My Zimbabwean colleagues were surprised to learn we didn’t have heating at the Bulawayo Club. I guess there are merits to staying at the Holiday Inn. I have all day work meetings today and tomorrow. In the morning, Kyusik took the boys to the Railroad Museum, which they enjoyed a lot. Later that evening, they had the opportunity to meet my colleagues as I hosted a team dinner at the club. Precious, Joe, and Tatenda all live in Harare, while Rudo, the woman with the short hair sharing the blanket with me, lives here in Bulawayo. She is a facilitator for our change management work, (along with Precious and Joe) as well as the Provincial Medical Director for Matabeleland South. 



Comments

  1. No heat? Didn't know you would need sleeping bags (along with all you other paraphenalia e.g. wet suits). Would like to know what was served at the dinner.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's at the head of the table!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Temple with Monks and Nuns

A regular day by Bryce

All on my own